- The Client is Texas, USA based automotive enthusiast insurance company.
- They Believe in a need for consumer advocacy and transparency in the automotive warranty market. They started an insurance company that offered great service and fair pricing for the consumer.
Delivering an intuitive and robust Salesforce powered Claim Portal for Automotive insurance industry
Case Study : Delivering an intuitive and robust Salesforce powered Claim Portal for Automotive insurance industry
Claiming process at this insurance company was a nightmare and they were grappling with multiple, ageing legacy systems that created complexity and information silos. Data is fragmented and difficult to access — there is no consolidated view of the customer to facilitate coordinated service or effective cross-selling. Client’s disparate processes and systems drove inefficiency while leading to labour-intensive workflows that lacked transparency.
- Validation of claimer was spreadsheet-based. Client manually check the claimer to process any claim.
- Clients call center team was manually filling the spreadsheet and WordPad based claim forms based on the information provided by the claimer and at the same time it becomes tiresome for claimer to provide repetitive information every time as there was no auto filled mechanism based on Vehicle Information Number.
- Claiming process was lengthy due to insufficient management and it was paper based. When any claim submitted, that documents will route at different tables for signatures and claimer don’t have any tracking facilities for their claim.