Intuitive Secure Patient Portal for a Leading Healthcare Organization
Case study : Intuitive Secure Patient Portal for a Leading Healthcare Organization
- The client is a leading healthcare provider operating in Canada and into operations since 2010
- It aims to provide accessible, effective and integrated healthcare system, protect public health and improve the quality of life within the country.
- The client’s patients had limited access to their own patient data.
- Our client wanted to form a reliable connection with its patients by overcoming the challenges of securing patient information while delivering a user-friendly patient portal.
- Patient’s health information requests were processed manually by the organization’s health information management (HIM) department, which could take weeks.
- They were keen on increasing the level of accountability, raise practice efficiency to a new level and ensure patient satisfaction with exceptional medical services
- They raised a requirement for an intuitive mobile app with the following functionalities:
- Schedule appointments & complete registration forms remotely
- Access additional information and education material on various issues