- Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of commercial refrigeration equipment based in the US
- They started as a trading company with a supply of air-conditioning and refrigeration parts
- Over the years, they have expanded their business and now have operations spread across several locations in the US
- Being a leading manufacturer, our client has a cumulative capacity of exporting 2,50,000+ units per annum
Streamlined Stock Transfer Process with ERP Implementation for the US-based Refrigerator Manufacturing Company
Case Study: Streamlined Stock Transfer Process with ERP Implementation for the US-based Refrigerator Manufacturing Company
- As one of the leading manufacturers of commercial refrigeration equipment, our client faced severe challenges to manage stock transfer from the manufacturing plant to the depot, as the margin of the stock was mishandled by depot users.
- The solution used by the client to manage the freight and margin for the goods required a lot of human intervention which resulted in data duplication.
- This hampered the company’s efforts to achieve goals and objectives resulted in business disruption due to the misleading balance sheet numbers from the standpoint of Material Management, Sales and Distribution
- In order to fill the gaps and rectify the existing processes, they required an ERP solution to automate and streamline the processes and eliminate human intervention.
Share On :
[feather_share show="twitter, facebook,linkedin" hide="reddit, pinterest, google_plus, tumblr, mail"]