- Use the “Scrum Ninja” command to get the welcome card
- Use the “Scrum Ninja Help” command to get the help card
- Use the “Scrum Ninja Open Settings” command to get the settings card.
- Use the “Scrum Ninja Start scrum” command to start a scrum
- From Setting Page a user can configure scrum settings like at what time a scrum would start and end, who are the members participating in it, and after what minutes a one-time reminder should be sent to all the members who haven’t yet completed filling their scrum status.
- If no scrums are configured for a particular channel then the “Scrum Easy Start scrum”command will return an error stating no scrums configured for the channel.
- If multiple scrums are configured for a particular channel then the “Scrum Ninja Start scrum” command will return an adaptive card mentioning all the scrums configured for the channel and clicking on the name of a particular scrum starts that scrum.
- If only one scrum is configured for a particular channel then the “Scrum Ninja Start scrum” command will immediately start that scrum.
- Scrum reminders are sent only once.
- Scrum card contains three buttons: the “Update status” button opens a card where users can fill their scrum status. The “Scrum details” button opens a card showing scrum status details of each user and the “End Scrum” button when clicked opens the confirmation box asking users if they really do want to end the scrum or not.
Note: Ensure that everyone who needs to participate in the scrum is already part of the team before the scrum begins. Team members added during an active scrum will not be able to contribute to the active running scrum.
Note: if an existing team member is removed from a scrum team during an active scrum, they can still contribute to the active scrum or end it. The user will not be a part of the scrum from the next iteration onward.
Note: By downloading, you allow AIMDek to use your brand name, logo on the website and other documents as a client
Accounts: No specific account needed for testing.