- Coordination with all project teams to maintain Continuous Delivery of all our products
- Building automated systems to manage the infrastructure and fail-overs
- Setting up QA framework for automated testing
- Installing DB and Backup of same
- Maintain and Monitor Systems
- Automation of provisioning and orchestration of configuration management setup for internal projects
- Maintaining internal applications for daily business operations including bespoke systems for the customer services, engineering teams
- Project requirements capture/delivery and management for application deployment and infrastructure systems.
- Regular service review with infrastructure providers to ensure the best level of service and stability
- Management of deployment and maintenance tasks to ensure uptime and stability
- Passionate about applying programming and analytical skills to solving complex problems from various knowledge domains
- Smart systems integrator: design & implementation of self-maintained operational environments
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Automate using REST APIs
- Understanding of how web-based applications are deployed and managed
- Understand cloud computing, AWS, Azure and VMware.
- Interest in measuring, analyzing, and improving distributed systems
- Learn and use innovative technologies/software to automate, deploy and manage the applications and environments deployed in AWS, Private Cloud (VMware) and Azure.
- Troubleshoot application build, deployments, recreate customer issues, build proof of concept applications.
- Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, Svn, VSTS etc)
- Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS)
- Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration (like Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy)
- Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Cloud (like AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Openstack)