Your basic Duties, Roles and Responsibilities are as follows, but not limited up toRole and Responsibilities:
At Organization Level:
- Deliver the project on time with minimum error, check your work before delivering
- Client and internal team communication
- Continuous learning and sharing knowledge are a must
- Liferay certification
- Blog writing
- 100% involvement in Friday season
- Follow all the policies of the company
- Suggestions and references are most welcome .
At Department Level:
- Research, design, and implement solutions for challenging problems by troubleshooting and enhancements.
- Participate in product / web design and planning.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in web development for an extensive range of project types.
- Translate design requirements and specifications into successful implementations.
- Create external design documentation.
- Ensure that projects meet high standards for quality and adhere to best practices.
At Designation Level:
- Become a bridge between seniors and juniors
- Provide the guide line to your peers as and when they required
- Make your availability flexible as and when client / work demand
- Portal Development – Liferay (Liferay 6.1, Liferay 6.2 and DXP)
- Language – JAVA
- Framework – Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Build tool – MAVEN, Gradle or ANT.
- Database – MySQL, SQL server, Oracle – Good knowledge on queries/Stored Procedures.
- REST & SOAP.
- Knowledge about Management Portals, Insurance Domain Portals, Intranet Portals etc.
- Experience with healthcare / Ecommerce Domain.