Skip to main content
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Responsible for Manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Must have experienced functional testing, regression testing, stress testing and performance testing.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Sound knowledge on programming languages like Java.
- Experience in API Testing will be preferable.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies like selenium and able to create automation framework for both mobile (iOS and Android) and web applications.