Skip to main content
- Should have hands-on development experience with Apex ,triggers,Test classes,SOQL and pages
design using Visualforce/Aura/LWC.
- Exposure working on 3rd party integrations with Salesforce.
- He/she should be familiar with Aura, LWC, and Communities.
- Experience in any CPQ tool or any other salesforce supported tool will be an added advantage.
- Should have a minimum Platform Developer I or Salesforce Administration certificate.
Good to Have Skills
- Salesforce LWC, CPQ, FSL.
- Responsible for Configuration and Development related to Salesforce.
Required Soft Skills:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal guidance.
- Must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Strong attitude for learning and a commitment for excellence.