Our customer was a democratic nation’s central bank and regulatory body that was responsible for regulation of the entire banking system. They were responsible for issuing currency and for managing domestic and international payment systems as well as economic development.
- The regulatory body has four regional representations and 31 branches across the country
- They also administer 3 training colleges for their officers and bank staff
- They also have a controlling committee that works to strengthen the statutory audits and monitoring
- Effective content management
- Permissions managed online by the defined roles
- Complete visibility of activities with custom reports