Terms of Usage Policy
The data in this document applies to products, solutions, and services offered by AIMDek Technologies, including our website and sub-domains. We will use ‘Our Services’ for solutions, products, and services offered by AIMDek Technologies.
Our Services by AIMDek Technologies is offered ‘as is’. We are not warranting, implying, or expressing, this means negating any warranty, including implied warranties, merchantability conditions, intellectual property non-infringement, or any other rights violation. AIMDek Technology doesn’t warrant the accuracy or likely results or material reliability on its website or any other linked site.
AIMDek Technologies and its third-party suppliers are not responsible for damage, such as limitations, data loss, etc., arising from an inability to properly use Our Services, even when you have notified us in writing or orally for any such damage.
Content or data in Our Services may contain typographical, photographic, and technical errors. AIMDek Technologies doesn’t warrant the accuracy of these materials, further, we may reserve the right to make changes in current material on the website. However, AIMDek doesn’t commit to any such updating.
Data We Collect
- When AIMDek Technologies is added as your organization, we receive Microsoft Teams Team Data, including tenant ID, team ID, and team name from the API.
- When any collaboration is made, we receive Microsoft Teams User Data including channel ID, channel name, channel conversation ID, team members list, team member ID, team member conversation ID, and team member email from the API.
For more details on cookies policy, read our Cookies Policy.
We use different modes of payment. If you submit your details, we will be using the payment policy of the relevant provider. However, AIMDek Technologies doesn’t store any data related to your payment options in its database.
How We Use This Data?
AIMDek Technologies doesn’t disclose the data of any user to any team. We thereby don’t lease, sell, or transfer any type of personal information to any third party.
- If needed by the law, we may have to disclose data to protect our (AIMDek’s) rights.
- In case of acquisition or merger, we may notify users via a notice on AIMDek’s website or email to inform them of the change of data ownership.
- We may further reveal any data to a third party after taking consent from the user.
How We Protect This Data?
We use secured networks and TLS v1.2 technology encryption to secure your credit card and other sensitive data.
You can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com