Finding the right candidates and hiring remote employees for any job role can be a daunting task. Considering the competitive software development landscape, hiring a remote software developer is almost a herculean task.
As businesses grow and expand, their workforce and environment go through a digital transformation. The competition in the external environment increases and working models evolve. Don’t you think the requirements of hiring a software developer also evolve with time?
How do you expect to find a perfectly skilled and talented remote software developer for your organization? We have found just the right solution – a collaboration with an organization. This hybrid team structure can offer your comprehensive consulting and development support throughout the software development lifecycle. Read more to understand how AIMDek can become your software development partner.
AIMDek is a software development company, which provides end-to-end IT solutions for data-driven digital transformation; helping organizations to move towards efficiency, agility, and productivity. Enhanced digitization through advanced consulting services. Here are some of the tips which can help you select the right software developer for your organization.
1. Subject Matter Expertise
Subject matter expertise is important, and we simply can’t stress on this point enough. You need to evaluate the requirements of your organization before starting your quest for a remote developer. This is the first step towards understanding what type of subject matter expertise you require according to your development needs.
Whether you want to develop your front-end or move to cloud infrastructure, your remote development service provider should have the expertise in these areas.
- We offer full-cycle enterprise development services. With our expertise paired with skills of diverse development, we are able to provide enterprise app development, designing of digital experience, integration services, software testing, migration, updates, and consulting services.
- When you need to implement Salesforce CRM for cloud-based seamless execution, we can help you swiftly make this migration. Implementing cross-cloud solutions integrated into the digital value chain.
- If a digital experience platform is your vision, we have just the right solution. AIMDek provides Liferay consulting services. From Liferay development to support and maintenance, our team consults you at every leg of this journey.
- Rich user experience, application’s interface, and user-friendliness – isn’t the importance of these factors incomparable? For this reason, we improve user interaction through a comprehensive UI and UX.
- Cloud infrastructure management is the foundation of your digital transformation. We help businesses achieve perceptible value from their cloud implementations. We offer cloud consulting, cloud infrastructure, cloud application, and cloud management services.
2. Seamless Communication
It is highly likely that your remote developer is operating from a different location and time zone. This is why a structured approach for collaboration and communication is imperative. To properly conduct meetings, improve workflows, and enhance development efficiency, your remote developer should offer a proper medium for regular communication.
3. Proper Work Procedures
You need to have clear guidelines and procedures. Every aspect of the project should be discussed and documented in detail for a robust outcome. From accountability to project features, every detail contributes to the quality of the project. For instance, you need to define the requirements and functionalities of the project before starting. The communication workflow, as discussed above, is also equally important for this partnership.
4. Consistent Feedback Cycles
Feedback is an iterative process. It is not a task, which should be carried out at the end of the project completion. In reality, feedback is a foundational workflow, which should work each day, every day. This means that throughout the software development lifecycle, one thing which stays constant is the feedback cycle. Whenever you find a glitch or a better option, instant decisions should be made.
5. Extended Development Team
A remote developer can become your extended development team. It is highly likely that your in-house team has limited knowledge restricted to one area. It is also likely for your product to have varied features, for which you require extended skills.
When you face a situation like this, a remote developer can become your extended team. With a software development company, you can receive global exposure, industry experience in multiple domains, and multi-facet working processes. This extends your knowledge source and development capabilities.
6. Remote Development for Startups
It is about receiving success in your development project, isn’t it?
Through the simplified approach offered by AIMDek, startups can up-step their software products. With our agile development methodologies, we can help you change a minimum viable product to successful market implementations. The guidance and technical support offered by our team can empower your team to mitigate risks at an early stage and move towards a refined, robust software product.
Do You Need a Remote Developer?
You may be wondering whether you need a remote developer or not, right? If so, then here are the key markers that can help you make an informed decision.
- Does your team have the necessary skills for the current project?
- What is the cost of development?
- What is the status of your time-to-market?
If you have negatively answered the above questions, then you know hiring a remote developer is an optimal decision. This is because remote development can offer the required skills, reduce development costs, and improve time-to-market.
Here are some tips which can help you hire the right remote development team:
- Define your needs; including job role, experience, domain expertise, pay scale, etc. All of these factors should be pre-decided.
- Closely scrutinize the remote development team to ensure quality and efficiency. This could go wrong in multiple ways. So, take extra measures to improve screening. Understand the expertise, skills, market reviews, and service package before moving forward.
- Lastly, as already discussed above, pay extra attention to communication and feedback cycles.
AIMDek offers remote development services or developers to organizations of all sizes. We have dedicated, skilled resources for the following technologies:
- Liferay developers for Liferay development, upgrade, migration, performance tuning, support, and maintenance.
- JAVA developers for web, mobile, and cloud JAVA development. You can also utilize these resources for custom JAVA development.
- Front-end developers for robust, secure, and fully responsive custom NodeJS and React web applications.
- Salesforce developers for integration, migration, and implementation support powered by the capabilities of JSFullstack and Mulesoft.
- DevOps developers for comprehensive exploitation of robust AWS and Azure cloud capabilities.
- UI and UX designer for developing web and mobile applications that deliver improved user interaction and experience.
- Xamarin developers for creating and designing high-performing native feature-packed iOS applications.
- Hybrid developers for quick development of a cross-platform application. The costs and time-to-market are also minimized in this case.
- Python developers for creating applications containing strong foundational code and valuable features.
AIMDek is a software development company that is equipped to handle a range of software development needs. From Salesforce consulting to Liferay consulting services, we can help you digitally transform your business. If you are searching for remote developers, hire us.