In the facilities industry, it is crucial to supervise field service agents. Only with proper consultation, seamless management, and budget allocation, we can receive the power to track agent activities and streamline field resource schedules. From closely monitoring the budget to strengthening customer services, there’s a need to align the entire field service for improved outcomes.
Dynamics 365 Field Service is designed to help the Facilities industry make smarter, driven decisions. It is a business application that allows enterprises to provide onsite customer service without any bottleneck. This means that you get scheduling algorithms, workflow automation, and mobility support for workers.
Below we have explored more about Dynamics 365 Field Service and its impact on the facility industry.
What Does It Offer?
With the Dynamics 365 Field Service solution, here’s what you can achieve:
- Enhance the first-time rate of resolving the issue
- Receive more number of calls per field agent
- Streamline follow-ups; opportunities for cross-selling and upselling
- Decrease time of travel, vehicle wear, and tear, etc
- Track and manage customer issue resolution
- Provide an accurate arrival time of field agents to customers
- Offer equipment history to agents
- Provide status updates to customers
- Schedule convenient service visits for customers
There are a set of field service capabilities. These are:
- Work orders to outline work required at the customer location
- Schedule tools to organize equipment requirements, resources, appointments, and service schedule; paired with agent skill matching and routing
- Communication tools to streamline collaboration with service agents, customers, field technicians, and other dedicated stakeholders
- Mobile app to help field service agents to review service work and schedule modifications
- Asset management power to track service history and customer equipment
- Preventive measures to create recurring appointments for the customer equipment
- Inventory, return, and purchase to track purchase orders, stock, fulfillment, and returns
- Billing support to make invoices of services and products offered to the customer
- Time management to track resources during work, travel, etc
- Reporting to judge and track key performance indicators related to customer activity, scheduling, and work orders
Tools Offered For Key Roles
Dynamics 365 Field Service provides tools to help key roles of the enterprise.
Here are these:
- Customer service providers can make work orders, track incoming requests, and manage onsite visits
- Service managers can use the app to oversee delivery, track metrics, and improve the efficiency of processes
- Dispatchers check work orders, allocate resources via availability searches and resource scheduling
- Field technicians look after the work assigned to them, such as onsite maintenance tasks
- Inventory managers offer support to field agents by providing products they need for the service request
The facilities industry needs to consistently manage its field agents. When the tools and technologies used for this task are inefficient, the outcome is haywire. This is why we believe in the power of Dynamics 365 Field Service. Explore how Field Service of Dynamics 365 can help you manage and organize your field service agents.
AIMDek Technologies is a Microsoft Gold partner and we can implement these solutions seamlessly. If you want to customize, implement, and utilize Field Service in the right way, connect with our team for a quick consulting session.