Table of Contents
In just a decade, industries like Fashion, Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods, Jewellery, and Cosmetic Products have grown tremendously. For example, the e-commerce fashion industry recorded a valuation of USD 759.5 billion this year, and the jewellery industry will see a valuation of USD 480.5 billion by the year 2025.
However, as in other sectors or industries, evolution comes with a series of challenges. In these industries too, there are some crucial issues slowing the growth verticals of businesses. From the nagging supply chain glitches to sustainability, many things plague the success graph of an organization in these industries.
Developing a relationship with new technology is the key to a better, growth-intensive future. We require e-commerce and digital solutions for advanced security, simpler data management, and seamless user experience.
Some of the challenges in Fashion, Luxury, Consumer Goods, Jewellery, and Cosmetics industries,
- A competitive landscape is observed in the fashion and apparel industry. There’s no doubt in the fact that businesses that have created an omni-channel online presence gain an edge. The Fashion and Apparel industry is not able to create a smooth purchase medium for B2B buyers or retail outlets.
- Apart from spending a share of the budget on advertising, Luxury Brands need to start focusing on seamless online shopping experiences. It is the need of the hour!
- For the Consumer Goods market, user behavior is fluctuating. This market has experienced changing demands since forever. Take the pandemic situations, for example. At this time, the consumer is expecting simpler, user-friendly, and customized online experiences. Adjusting to this fluctuating demand is difficult.
- In the jewelry industry, there is a major glitch: everybody needs a personalized jewelry experience. There’s a particular choice section for every customer. Understanding this choice and then offering relevant products is imperative.
- From poor inventory management to online communication management and PIM control, the cosmetic industry has faced several challenges during the pandemic. While people are at home, they are still buying skincare and hair care products. We need to streamline sales by ensuring proper product information management, inventory support, and online support management.
Many of these challenges can be easily mitigated using B2B e-commerce platforms or solutions like Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Shopify.
Evaluate how technology meets industry demands.
The Future of eCommerce with Technology
The e-commerce B2B market is growing through the pandemic. We are now experiencing a rise in demand in this sector due to a series of factors, such as ease of purchase, feasibility, customer experience, etc.
The following technology solutions can mitigate the challenges discussed above and offer functionalities required as per business demands. This implementation empowers your organization to change the way you serve your B2B and B2C customers.
Let’s explore how
Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salesforce Commerce Cloud empowers businesses to improve revenue. It helps create a simple self-service for online buying, which creates a customer-like experience for buyers. This experience is similar to their personal shopping experience.
B2B e-commerce platform has hassle-free online features for B2B buying. This includes dedicated options for contract pricing, quick reorders, account hierarchies, custom catalogs, and other dedicated e-commerce options.
It is amazing that we can personalize their daily purchases, such as ordering replacements online, fulfilling wholesale requirements, etc. The Fashion and Apparel industry can utilize Salesforce Commerce Cloud to create a smooth and simple user journey.
Microsoft offers a range of solutions to help Fashion, Apparel, Cosmetic, Consumer Goods, and other industries create seamless purchasing experiences for users. This means using Microsoft solutions, you can provide a frictionless purchase solution to users from anywhere. These implementations allow consistent engagement.
For example, with the Commerce solution of Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can create an omnichannel and unmatched online presence. This can help consumer goods and luxury brands to build customer trust in the brand.
Microsoft also offers ERP solutions to help you streamline your resource operations, supply chain, and project management activities.
Shopify is one of the best solutions on our list. It allows a smooth and attractive online presence. Shopify promotes every small and big business to create an online presence through its easy marketplace. Users can find customers and drive sales on this eCommerce platform.
Shopify also allows understanding your customer base, which can be beneficial for the jewelry industry. Once you know your users and their choices, it is possible to run custom campaigns and offer personalized user experiences.
Application Development and Consulting
One of the methods to resolve many of the above issues in different industries is web, mobile, and custom development.
For instance, at AIMdek, we can help you create a web and mobile application for a unified online presence. In these apps, we can easily integrate product information management support and e-commerce online support for the cosmetics industry.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify, and Microsoft solutions are designed to make the buying experience smooth and hassle-free. With the correct implementation of these e-commerce solutions, you can improve revenue and drive customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for consulting and development, then AIMDek Technologies is positioned to help you in this implementation. Our industry experience paired with recommended practices helps us ensure the smooth implementation of the above solutions.
Connect with our experts and receive a free consultation today!
Comments are closed.