Organizations are ushering into a new era of customer relationship management with the help of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). By unlocking big data and harnessing customer delight. And that’s what Salesforce Einstein is doing. It’s a deep platform that can help you meet your company’s changing needs from time to time.
Customer relationship management with AI is very much a real thing now, and there are significant implications for your business. As the Internet has become the cornerstone of modern sales and marketing activities, CRM has had to evolve to capture and categorize an ever-increasing flow of signals and data points about prospects, consumers, and companies.
But before you start to panic about your CRM program or displacing real people in sales and marketing. Let’s take a moment to look at what AI is, what it can and can’t do, and how to work with it instead of around it.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
AI is in our hearts, homes, and places of work. And it will only become a bigger part of our lives: analysts call AI’s growth the driving force behind the fourth industrial revolution. AI refers to computers in the broadest sense that can understand, think, and work on their own. Once faced with new circumstances, they can make their own decisions, just as humans and animals can. In massive amounts of data, these algorithms use statistics to find trends. We then use these trends to predict things like what shows you might like on Netflix, what you’re doing when you’re speaking to Alexa, or if you’re having MRI-based cancer.
Terminologies of AI
You can find some unfamiliar terms and phrases when you move into the world of integrating artificial intelligence (AI) to create custom experiences. Since AI enables versatility in the daily lives of shoppers, here are some words you need to know:
- Machine Learning: The core driver of AI, and involves computers learning from data with minimal programming
The ability of machines to learn by themselves; without the intervention of a programmer.
- Deep Learning: An algorithm based on brain neural networks to learn a domain with little or no human supervision.
- Natural Language Processing: uses machine learning techniques to find patterns within large data sets in order to recognize the natural language. One application of NLP is sentiment analysis, where algorithms might look for patterns in social media posts to understand how customers feel about a specific brand or product
- Big Data: The raw fuel of AI. Large amounts of structured or unstructured information that provide the inputs for surfacing patterns and making predictions.
- Predictive Analysis: It is a branch of advanced analytics that is used to make predictions about unknown future events, based on patterns in historical data.
When AI meets CRM
A new day for customer experience is dawning, powered by the implementation of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced CRM with the help of salesforce integration. There is the ability to improve customer experience by providing service in a more predictive and insightful way than ever before. CRM needs the support of AI to adapt to the era of digital transformation which provides advantages like :
- More efficient data management
- Optimized sales strategy
- More accurate sales forecasting
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Reduce costs
- Determine buying trends from purchase history
- Provide better sentiment and intent analysis, product recommendations and up-selling
- Increased productivity
What is Salesforce Einstein?
‘Salesforce Einstein is an artificial intelligence (AI) technology that has been developed for the Salesforce Customer Success Platform, which helps deliver features:
- automatically discovering relevant insights
- predicting future behavior
- proactively recommending best next actions & even automating tasks
For Einstein’s Salesforce Service Cloud services that include next-gen AI capabilities. The new features of Salesforce Einstein help agents respond to queries efficiently while automating different monotonous processes.
- Sales Cloud Einstein: Use AI to help you prioritize the leads with the highest value.
- Service Cloud Einstein: Servicing your customers on the right channel by the right agent.
- Marketing Cloud Einstein: Gain deeper insights into your customers by analyzing social conversions.
Imagine that each of your sales representatives had a personal assistant who could manage monotonous and repetitive activities while your sales representatives remain focused on their primary task – selling. Einstein Voice is a conversational CRM system that allows sales reps and managers to prescribe notes, record data, and access cloud services whenever and wherever they are hands-free. It is designed exclusively for sales professionals, especially for mobile professionals. Salesforce integration of Einstein uses processing of natural languages (NLP), Voice recognition and other AI-powered technologies which turn voice memos into voice data that allow salespeople to create new projects, alert team members, and update Salesforce records slickly in a jiffy!
- Voice Basics and Usage
- 46% of adults currently use some sort of voice-activated assistant, primarily on their smartphones.
- 16% of adults owned a smart speaker—a 128% increase from January 2017.
- Over 55% of U.S. households will own some form of smart speaker by 2022.
- Conversationally update Salesforce with Einstein Voice Assistant.
- Salesforce daily briefing read to users.
- Find, filter, and create dashboards with the user’s voice.
- Einstein Voice Bots.
Salesforce generally makes the intelligent Einstein bots accessible in today’s websites and apps for conversations with consumers. Einstein bots launch without the option of voice feedback or the ability to share photos or videos, features that are becoming more popular on other bot platforms.
- Connect with customers and build relationships along with the classic channels of phone, email, text messages, and social media.
- Einstein uses technology NLU(Natural Language Understanding) in order to create a learning model that is used to understand the customer interaction better that leads to automation.
- Save people time and money.
- Bots can answer the same straightforward questions over and over again, leaving customer service reps more time to help customers with more complex questions or problems.
Benefits of Einstein bots
- Quick case deflection
- Reduced wait times
- Saved time for agents
- Efficient redirects for customer inquiries
- Intelligent responses through NLU
Prerequisites for Einstein bot
- Service Cloud license and Chat license
- Enable Lightning Experience.
Einstein next best action
- To lead the market, you need a unified hub for your sources of insight—an all-seeing eye across Sales, Service, Marketing, and other revenue-driving departments.
- Need clear decisioning on what to recommend, when, and on which channels—and Einstein Next Best Action offers just that.
Einstein Sales cloud
Supercharge the sales efficiency of your team with key insights, smart advice, and timely automation at every stage of the sales process. Sales Cloud Einstein is your own data science department that learns from the sales and CRM data of your team and helps you identify the best leads, more effectively generate opportunities and easily retain customers. Organizations with AI expect to see a 39% increase on average in their revenues by 2020, alongside a 37% reduction in costs. (Economic Times)
- Eliminates time-consuming busywork such as logging sales activities.
- Einstein Activity Capture: Einstein Help to connect any Google™, Microsoft® Office 365®, or Microsoft Exchange 2013 or 2016 account.
- Then, activities from those accounts show up automatically on business and person accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, and contracts in Salesforce.
- Provides information to help prioritize leads and opportunities better
- Einstein Lead Scoring: lead a score based on how well it matches your company’s particular lead conversion patterns. The higher the score, the hotter the lead.
- Einstein Opportunity Scoring: Einstein looks at sales teams’ past opportunities and related information to create a predictive model. From that model, Einstein gives each opportunity a score, which is available on opportunity records
- Einstein Opportunity Insights: Einstein Opportunity Insights offers smart predictions and follow-ups about different opportunities precisely when they’re needed. The insights are specific to your organization and team.
- Three types of Insight
- Deal Predictions
- Follow-Up Reminders
- Key Moments
- Finds important news and data that affect specified customers.
- Einstein Account Insights: Einstein Account Insights helps your sales team maintain their relationships with customers by keeping the team informed about key business developments that affect customers
- Makes predictions about how sales teams are doing
- Einstein Forecasting: A prediction graph shows her team’s past opportunities and forecasts about future performance
How AI transforms CRM
Any communication with customers can be regarded as a huge source of data. It can be used to evaluate their behavior, address issues, alter system strategies and activities, and thereby transform user travel. The most innovative move to date, however, has been to combine AI with CRM. Let’s have a look at how AI paves the path for sales, marketing, services
- Spends time visiting customers, not entering data
- Predicts the best next step
- Knowing the customers need
- Reach every customer at the right time
- Delivers the best content
- Knows the best audience for every campaign
- Recommends before a customer needs
- Offers cross-sells and upsells at the right time
- Predicts when things will break before they do
- Build predictive smarter apps fastly
- Leverages the power of open-source frameworks
- Empowers to build AI faster
Advantages of Einstein
- No need to hire Data Scientist
- No need to design your own predictive models
- More accurate CRM
- Simplify and automate routine tasks
- More enthusiastic customers
If you combine software for AI and Customer Relationship Management, it can provide comprehensive information on all of these parameters and result in a higher number of closures.
How we can help
AIMDek is positioned to cater end-to-end Salesforce consulting services from its assessment to complete implementation, migration and salesforce integration providing the full support with right consulting tactics from our experts faster: At minimal operational costs, Get a tactical package evaluation and roadmap, Robust implementations & rollouts, Product development & support and Build exceptional customer experiences. For more queries, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org