Share On :
[feather_share show="twitter, facebook,linkedin" hide="reddit, pinterest, google_plus, tumblr, mail"]
Share On :
Although the company spent a lump sum on purchasing these products, the outcome from these apps was fantastic. We have demonstrated their success in almost all fields and offer the best customer consulting services.
The company started in 1999 as a CRM service provider from a small apartment in San Francisco, but over the years it has established itself in all fields. In the digital world, it has become a big name and has offered services like no other. They were committed to their work and delivered to their customers the end product on time. The organization believes in creating a healthy environment for its employees and respects all people working in the company in equal measure.
Salesforce closed the largest deal ever and purchased Tableau Software, a company known for its big data services. The number one leader in CRM Solutions and the one major player in the analytics market have come together with this record-breaking deal. This acquisition allowed customers to access the ubiquity of data than they were previously doing. The deal was announced at the beginning of August 2019. With its mergers and acquisitions over the past few years. Salesforce has made its mark in the application market.
Let’s look at some of the game changer acquisitions which made salesforce win the hearts of millions.
- Bonobo Al: Salesforce purchased a whopping $45 million start-up based in Israel on May 6, 2019. This application allowed Software development companies to know their customers better through text messages, calls and other methods of communication. Developed in 2017, it is a software-based on Artificial Intelligence.
- Tableau: Salesforce’s latest take over took place on June 10, 2019. To conclude this deal, the parent company spent a staggering $15.7 billion. This deal strengthens tableau’s big data analytics skills, making them a strong contender in the number game.
- Map Anything: Salesforce spent $213 on April 17, 2019, to purchase MapAnything. It navigates location-based intelligence application with numerous integrations including map-based visualization, path optimization, and asset tracking. The software has improved the customer experience and enhanced Salesforce in the CRM industry in a good position.
- Click Software: Salesforce revealed its $1.35 billion Click Software purchase on August 8, 2019. Like Tableau, this one is also considered a big deal for the software-based company as it has expanded the field service offering of Salesforce to meet its customers’ needs.
- Griddable: This deal was closed on January 28, 2019. Griddable has raised a total of $8M in funding over 1 round. The amount paid for the contract was not revealed to the public, but Salesforce chose to remain quiet about it. Griddable is also a San Jose, California, USA-based start-up. which delivers the cloud clients with a forum where data can be synchronized. This was a turning point for salesforce, which made them become one of the major leaders in the market.
- Salesforce Foundation: Last and most notably, Salesforce confirmed its merger with Salesforce.org, with the goal of partnering with non-profit organizations and charities. The announcement was made on August 16, 2019, for this merger, and all the total shares amounted to $30 million in cash.
Key Features of Tableau:
- Big data is the pillar of every digital transformation, and that is why we have never been more committed to providing every client with powerful analytics. Tableau will make Salesforce Customer 360 stronger than ever, including the big data analytics capabilities of Salesforce, allowing our customers to drive progress and make smarter decisions through their entire business. Deliver greater value to consumers with a broader and deeper analytics framework, powered by the customer insight system of Salesforce.
- The ability to quickly translate all shared information into knowledge through various methods of visualization, analytics, and AI will carve the leaders of tomorrow. The Salesforce acquisition of Tableau enables customers to ensure that self-service and embedded decision support and increase are available to all managers, managers and front-line employees.
Salesforce is a niche supplier of CRM technology and gave its customers the best products. For the company, this year was a year of change as it attached a lot of feathers to its hat. With the company acquiring some of the best deals such as Tableau and ClickSoftware, the organization has become a game-changer and will also demonstrate its versatility in other areas. It will soon transform the digital work while working to provide its customers with the best experience. With this software update, it will now have a diverse set of customers.
Salesforce had the second-best name for CRM Solution application earlier, but it would be wrong to call it the same. Because of two values–organic development and internal–it has gained international fame with the aid of its SaaS platform. The company is growing by 20 percent each half.
The technology is carving a path of its own for a digital space seamless customer experience. Hence, enterprises that are focusing on marketing, sales, and customer support can enhance their productivity through an unmarred salesforce integration. Get in touch with our business consultants for the latest insights.