Table of Contents
It is a fast-moving world, and customers tend to move faster towards personalization, marketing automation is the way by which we can customize personal experiences for our customers. Marketing Automation refers to the software platforms and technologies designed for the marketing department to market on multiple channels online and automate repetitive tasks. AIMDek provides marketing automation as per the client requirements either they need automation for B2B clients using Pardot or B2C clients using Marketing Cloud.
AIMDek is positioned to cater end-to-end Salesforce consulting services with faster time-to-market rollouts at minimal operational costs while ensuring you get a tactical package evaluation and roadmap, robust implementations and rollouts, product development and support, and build exceptional customer experiences.
We suggest marketing solutions based on our client’s requirement, either they need a low-cost solution for sending scheduled email campaigns and taking advantage of marketing automation or they need to send specialized email services, the benefit of sending text based messages sent directly to the consumer. Whatever their requirements are, we help them find the best marketing automation solution.
Marketing automation can be provided by two of Salesforce’s powerful tools :
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Both these solutions are directly connected to the Salesforce CRM. Let’s go into the depth of these tools.
INTRODUCTION TO SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD :
Salesforce marketing cloud is a Customer Relationship Management(CRM) platform for marketers. It provides the benefits of B2C marketing at a single platform having all the required tools for customer personalized engagement. It provides personal engagement with customers using emails, web, mobile, social, and digital advertising. Marketing cloud provides real-time messaging, cross-channel marketing, mobile marketing, social media, display advertising, e-commerce features. It is most effective in guiding customers on their 1 to 1 journey with brands.
Some of the main features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud are:
- Journey Builder – It is used to make personalized customer journeys, which reach across the entire lifecycle from leads to cases.
- Predictive Intelligence – It makes predictive decisions based on customer’s behavior and provides customization based on their preferences.
- Mobile Marketing – Mobile Marketing includes engaging in mobile communication using push notification and mobile SMS.
- Advertising – Advertising includes managing advertisements using different tools.
- Social Media Marketing – In social media marketing advertisement is done using campaigns on social media.
- Customer Data platform – All the data related to a customer is kept at a place to provide 360 degrees to that customer at a single place.
- Web Personalisation – It is used to create smart content with pre-built and custom layouts.
INTRODUCTION TO PARDOT :
Pardot is a Salesforce.com company. It is a powerful standalone marketing automation tool that offers Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) marketing automation. At its core, Pardot is a lead generation and nurturing tool. It provides automatic email sending functionality to the right person at the right time.
Some of the main features of Pardot are:
- Email Marketing – Creates personalized email for each and every customer, creates dynamic email campaigns.
- ROI(return on investment) Reporting – It measures and tracks campaign performance and draws insights based on your data. Also connects marketing efforts to sales data.
- Sales Intelligence – Sales Intelligence provides lead scoring and grading models so sales reps won’t waste time chasing down dead ends.
- Lead Generation and Management – Pardot is easy to use and user friendly which makes it easy to generate and manage leads.
- Social Marketing – It proves continuous distribution of your content with scheduled social posting and provides additional insights with social profile lookups.
WHERE DOES PARDOT EXIST :
Although the marketing cloud provides all the necessary requirements for marketing automation, Pardot has its own importance.
Pardot has all the features for B2B marketing. In fact, it is one of the best Marketing Automation tools in 2019. It is the best tool for B2B marketing, even if the marketing cloud provides all the features required for B2B marketing as well but Pardot is specialized for B2B companies. It can be also used for B2C marketing but with less features. Pardot is cheaper in comparison to Salesforce marketing cloud so it is an economical choice for all the companies who do not want to or cannot spend much on marketing automation.
Not every company strictly falls into B2B or B2C marketing, some might be needed just as an automation tool for their marketing. Pardot can be useful for those companies.
Here are some of the points in which we can give Pardot more priority than Marketing Cloud :
- Pardot focuses on lead nurturing which helps our companies to have those leads for a longer duration.
- Pardot wins when it comes to marketing automation for B2B companies.
- Pardot is capable of fairly increasing the speed of sales cycles by 30 percent.
- Pardot is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly.
WHICH TOOL IS MORE BENEFICIAL :
The benefits of the tool depending on which type of requirement a company has, it depends on which type of requirements we have and for which purpose we need these tools. For example here are some of the requirements and which one of these tools you can use depending on the requirements. The tools which we use totally depend upon the requirements we have.
- If you are a B2C business, use Marketing Cloud.
- If your business is high transaction or driven by e-commerce, use Marketing Cloud.
- If your sales process is highly influenced by sales representatives, also known as ‘high-touch’ use Pardot.
- If your sales process is managed through Salesforce Opportunities, use Pardot.
Marketing Automation tools intend to help. You cannot just set it once and forget it. It surely helps in automation of marketing processes but we cannot leave each and every work on it altogether. We need to opt for the tool that helps us achieve our requirements.
While both the marketing solutions are very distinguished the difference between them might be blurry while choosing the right marketing tool and Salesforce solutions for your company. Pardot and Marketing Cloud both provide reliable solutions for your customers, depending on your need you can choose between them for efficient results.