TLDR; COVID-19 is not only damaging economies but also impacting the healthcare industry of the world. To overcome this depressing wave, technology can help us mitigate short-term and long-term challenges. Attend our webinar on “Leveraging Smart Technologies to Transform the New Challenging Healthcare Industry”. Meet us on 28th July at 11 AM EST. Simply click on the registration link given at the end of this discussion, fill in the details, and you will receive the link to the webinar in 24 hours.
Ever since COVID-19 disrupted our lives, technology has been the single most valuable supporter of the healthcare sector. The collective response that we are generating during this crisis is through the power of technology. It can help in fighting the disease and improve healthcare delivery to patients.
For this reason, healthcare communities across the globe are considering drastic and challenging methods to secure international healthcare conditions and create a collective crisis response.
Simply put, technology is the immediate and long-term solution for the healthcare industry. Something, which we would discuss in the webinar on Leveraging Smart Technologies to Transform the New Challenging Healthcare Industry on 28th July. Register to become a part of this discussion.
What We Will Cover in the Webinar?
Through this 60 minutes webinar, you can understand:
- How to deal with major challenges of the healthcare industry and how these challenges can be mitigated during and after COVID-19.
- How smart technologies including Salesforce, Liferay, and Microsoft can help the healthcare industry.
Topics that will be covered:
- Technologies like Salesforce, Liferay, and Microsoft offer an array of options to deal with the challenges of healthcare. From ensuring online patient care to improving record management, you can automate and streamline multiple workflows. Join our webinar to understand how.
It is clear that smart technologies can help in relieving the challenges of the healthcare industry. If you want to explore more about the topic, attend our webinar. Check out the details of the registration below.
Webinar Time : 28 Jul at 11 AM EST
Webinar Registration link : Click here to register
Webinar Platform Information: Click here to join. You’ll get a link to the webinar within 24 hours of registration.
If you are interested in understanding the process of improving healthcare industry challenges like access, rising costs, and poor quality of care, join us. We are excited to connect with you all.
- Click on the link below
- Once you have registered, you will get a live link to the webinar before 24 hours. This link would help you attend the webinar without any hassle.
- On 28th July, ensure that you log in to the URL at least 10 minutes before the webinar. The platform that we would be using for the webinar is Microsoft Teams.
- Prefer using headphones or headset for a clear outcome.
- Check your internet connection prior to the event to avoid disruption due to connectivity.
Just in case you miss the webinar, you can receive the slideshare and recordings after the webinar. However, for that, you should be pre-registered.
Meet Our Presenters
We are featuring 4 speakers in this webinar. All four of them have expertise in different domains including Liferay, Salesforce, and Microsoft.
1. Hiren Patel
Hiren is our Chief Technology Officer. From Salesforce to Mobility, he is equipped to answer every question. With his industry knowledge and expertise gathered over __ years, he can help us resolve grave healthcare challenges with technologies.
Bhavik Specializes in Liferay development. He has amazing solutions for record management, patient management, and company growth management. If Liferay seems like a technology you want to use, Bhavik is the person who can consult you through it.
3. Akriti Jha
Akriti is our Salesforce expert with end-to-end knowledge of Salesforce efficiency and workflows. She can help you understand the pathway to bridging the gap between various stakeholders. During the webinar, she will help you explore the importance of Salesforce health cloud in the time of this pandemic.
4. Manav Patel
Manav is our Microsoft expert, who has worked with various Microsoft technologies that empower healthcare. In the webinar, he would help you uncover major Microsoft products that we can use in various healthcare domains.