Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform, which offers an array of integratedcloud-based services including computing, analytics, mobile, database, storage, networking, and web. Initially, Microsoft Azure launched on PaaS (Platform-as-a-service). However, now, you can even enjoy IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-service) through Azure Stack. It empowers your business to use an on-premise cloud and also handle a hybrid cloud environment. You can additionally explore Hyper-V-virtualization for multi-tenant compute and storage with PaaS and IaaS features. In fact, Microsoft Azure Marketplace delivers multiple third-party services to meet the unique requirements of small and medium enterprises.
Undoubtedly, Microsoft Azure can create a foundation for your digital transformation. Let’s see how:
What is digital transformation?
While the meaning of digital transformation can differ for different businesses, it tries to digitize something. Once you are able to answer the following, you can define your purpose of digitization.
- The problem.
- Your industry.
- The expected improvisation.
- The product launch.
Digital transformation is subjective. For one business, it can mean cloud implementation, for another, it can mean improvising existing cloud infrastructure.
Aligning Digital Transformation
To equip your business for the future, digital transformation is imperative. Think about it, we are stuck in the COVID-19 pandemic, where most of the workforce is still operating from their homes. If not that, then social distancing is making it hard to ensure 100% employee attendance in the office. Isn’t this impacting the digitally poor organizations the most?
With low digital architecture and improper adoption, it is not possible to adjust to the future demands of the business. For this reason, aligning your organization for digital transformation is imperative, and the cloud plays a major role in this transformation.
Every digital transformation has a cloud element, thus, it has a need for Microsoft Azure. Even if you are planning something as simple as going paperless, you need the cloud. Read on to know how Azure is the best choice for cloud-based services and implementations.
Why Azure Is The Top Choice For Cloud Platform?
Microsoft Azure is a friendly, widely-known name in the industry. Here are some of the Azure cloud-based services offered by AIMDek:
- Microsoft Azure is a strategic partner. With existing relationships and global investments in robust engineering, Azure offers a comprehensive package for the cloud platform.
- We can help you integrate PaaS and IaaS components of Azure to the workflows of the organization for a unified, collective functioning of every component.
- One of the best benefits of using Microsoft Azure is being able to evolve with the market. Since Azure providers are focused on new and innovative cloud-based services, they roll out new inventions frequently. Their vision of seamless cloud integration is reflected in robust infrastructure and services.
- Azure delivers PaaS capabilities to allows developers to access tools, environment, and building blocks for developing and deploying cloud-based services. In fact, PaaS takes care of most of the infrastructure elements at the backend.
- Digital transformation also requires multiple integrations. You can’t leave behind existing technology in order to move ahead; unless you are trying to wipe out everything and start the digital transformation from square one. When you implement Azure, you can integrate existing tech units such as your Office 365.
- If you are already using a Microsoft product, then it is highly likely that you also have an Enterprise Agreement, which allows your organization to buy cloud-based services under this agreement only.
- Multiple businesses are unable to implement cloud because they operate on .NET. But, multiple providers like AWS don’t support .NET, which restricts the digital transformation capabilities of various businesses. Azure services are .NET compatible, which makes it a feasible choice for a range of organizations.
- AIMDek’s cloud infrastructure management services help you implement Azure in a manner to enhance its usage – ease-of-use.
- Microsoft Azure, when implemented correctly, is extremely secure; there’s no doubt about that. The design of Azure is inspired by the Security Development Lifecycle (SDL). Microsoft was the first vendor which was approved by the EU’s data protection unit for the cloud. In fact, Microsoft was the first one in the line to adopt cloud privacy international standards given by ISO 27018.
How Azure Helps You Create a Foundation for Digital Transformation?
Fundamentally, Azure can help you drive current as well as the future digital transformation of your business. Let’s see how:
When you are just implementing cloud (Read: The first leg of your digital transformation), IaaS helps in running virtual machines for decreasing operational overheads and improving the foundation of the digital structure. At this point, you can also use threat protection powered by analytics to secure your cloud environment.
But, what if you are already using IaaS? In that case, you can add value through optimization. You can utilize service models. for example, on-demand compute and capacity. You can use PaaS services by deconstructing your applications.
If you are already using both PaaS and IaaS, then what can you do? You are already in the second stage of cloud digital transformation. So, here, you can use the power of data or analytics to collect disparate sources and analyze them. You can use this to predict; through the past data. You can practically improve your services, receive enhanced insights, and reduce operational overheads. You can even offer innovative capabilities to your users.
This is not even an exhaustive list of capabilities that cloud equip you with. There are endless digital transformation abilities that Azure’s cloud-based services offer you.
How You Can Implement It?
AIMDek is a software development organization with a wide experience in digital transformation and cloud services. Our team has subject matter expertise in delivering cloud-based services to clients spread across the globe. We are a Microsoft partner, which has imparted us with experience and knowledge to collaborate with different clients for Microsoft services implementation.
We can help you implement cloud in the following ways:
- Cloud infrastructure management for accomplishing cloud workflows across hybrid cloud and data centers.
- Cloud strategy and consulting for seamless design and deployment across multiple cloud environments.
- Cloud infrastructure services to build an agile cloud environment for achieving unique organizational goals.
- Cloud application services for simple and complex migrations in a cost-effective manner to achieve low business impact.
- Cloud management services for complete visibility across the infrastructure for compliance, security, and productivity.
- Microsoft Azure management through server migration, artificial intelligence, data migration, application innovation, analytics, and SAP for Azure.
If you are planning to digitize your organization, cloud implementation is inevitable. Microsoft Azure is the best way to digitally transform your organization. This can help you achieve high ROI, improve workflows, and enhance management. If you need assistance in Azure cloud implementation, utilize AIMDek’s cloud-based services. Request a call with our experts now.