Healthcare is an industry that is dedicated to assisting substantially vulnerable (Read: Ill) individuals. Due to this, the healthcare industry is important in technological terms as well. Although it faces challenges related to healthcare-oriented technology, an upward trajectory can only be achieved through robust tech implementation.
The major challenges faced by the healthcare industry are rising care costs, improving access, and increasing the quality of care. The emergence of every healthcare challenge can be easily slowed down using Microsoft solutions for healthcare. Let’s see how.
This article will discuss the Microsoft offerings for healthcare and AIMDek’s Healthcare IT solutions. AIMDek is a software development organization dedicated to providing robust solutions for the healthcare industry. This collaboration can prove beneficial in terms of productivity and workflow efficiency.
Microsoft for Healthcare
Microsoft 365 for Healthcare
Empower your healthcare teams to seamlessly communicate through updated information. Microsoft 365 is specially designed to aid communication and collaboration between clinical teams. Here’s how:
- Receive correct information without any hassle in real-time.
- Ensure communication with Microsoft Teams.
- Coordinate to deliver efficient patient care in time.
- Fulfill the requirements of healthcare providers through Microsoft 365.
Apart from these features, Microsoft 365 ensures the security of the healthcare unit data. Every data that is being stored through the business is being securely captured and utilized. It empowers providers and healthcare organizations with HIPAA compliance.
Microsoft Healthcare Bot
Microsoft healthcare bot is a service offering provided by Microsoft, which helps healthcare organizations to utilize and deploy an AI-powered chatbot or virtual health assistant. This assistant can improve processes, enhance self-service, and considerably reduce costs of execution.
- Built-in services enabled by artificial intelligence to check symptoms and track medical content. This is driven by industry language and resource models for advanced medical terminology.
- It is possible to customize this bot according to your organization. You get a white-label instance, which can be customized according to the functionalities you require. You can practically extend your communication and collaboration capabilities.
- Microsoft healthcare bot aligns with the compliance and security needs of healthcare. It follows ISO 27001 and 27018, GDPR, and CSA Gold, which empowers partners to design HIPAA compliance IT solutions.
Azure API for FHIR
Azure’s API for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR) helps in storing and managing cloud healthcare data. Through this API, users gain the ability to exchange data with one data management tool.
- Connect FHIR API with existing systems such as the research database and EHR systems. Through this, it is possible to utilize machine learning for extracting actionable insights and new opportunities.
- Azure API collates data gathered from disparate sources for unified management. In fact, this API standardizes data exchange and semantics such that every FHIR system can work in collaboration.
- Azure offers a secure execution. It isolates and layers your data for in-depth protection and prevention according to the industry compliance structure. It covers 90+ compliance-related certifications.
- Through FHIR API, you can gather richer datasets for advanced analytics. These analytics can help in predictive healthcare insights, which can lead to better healthcare outcomes.
Healthcare IT Solutions
AIMDek offers personalized healthcare IT solutions for the unique requirements of every healthcare organization. Whether you require health mobility or an electronic healthcare resource management solution, we can help with digital transformation. Let’s see how:
Patient portals help in tracking patient information, communication, and prescriptions. You can flawlessly manage insurance, billing, and patient scheduling.
- Patients can easily access their diagnosis, reports, lab reports, etc. in real-time.
- The portal has a secure login and appointment system for user ease.
- The mobile application further empowers secure and convenient execution anytime, anywhere.
Due to continuous accessibility and connectivity, patient portals can improve patient care outcomes. The portal can allow the doctor to make correct treatment decisions based on previous healthcare records.
AIMDek can design and deploy an electronic healthcare record management system that is compliant with industry terms and conditions. The functionalities of this system can seamlessly enhance the user experience for patients, doctors, and other staff members.
- Automated healthcare support to offer required information to the staff and doctors as and when required. This is possible through the robust integration of EHR with other systems like insurance management, billing management, etc.
- EHR can reduce occurrences of errors in your health records, which helps in delivering optimum care to the patient on a regular basis.
- While hand-written records are vulnerable, digital records are not. With a secure foundation created by AIMDek’s experts, you can keep data confidential and safe.
- Apart from this, the system can help you set appointment reminders, extract insights, create e-prescription, and achieve role-based system security.
AIMDek helps you create a comprehensive hospital management system covering every operation of the organization. This can help you improve operational efficiency, advance the quality of services, and decrease costs of management.
- The in-patient management module can admission, transfer, allocate, and discharge patients. This module of HMS helps the patient in every stage, from registration to billing.
- The laboratory management module can help in storing, managing, and recording patient data. This includes inventory, billing, patient, and data management.
- The operation theatre management module helps in managing the OT schedule of staff and doctors. This improves space utilization and efficiency of resource management.
- The outpatient department module makes outpatient registration, billing, and detail-tracking easier. You don’t have to go through piles of documents. Simply utilize the OPD module of HMS.
- The medical inventory management module, as the name suggests, helps in tracking medical supplies. The system updates the inventory status in real-time. This improves efficiency, reduces wastages, and enhances cost-effectiveness.
- The finance and accounting module allows seamless accounting. Whether you need to create bills or understand your revenue status, this module is the key to the management of your account.
This software by AIMDek is inclusive of both patient portal and EHR. So, if you require the above functionalities, you automatically get EHR and patient portal support.
Our mobile-first approach can entirely transform the tech environment in which patients, doctors, and the entire healthcare system operates. Combining the need for urgent care and extensive patient support, mobility can end-to-end mitigate multiple healthcare challenges.
Move your key applications to mobile such as telehealth, treatment support, appointment scheduler and reminder, outbreak tracking, remote data collection, etc. This can help in improving patient care to a great extent.
Healthcare mobility has the power to:
- Reduce your operational costs.
- Reduce unnecessary admin tasks.
- Improve collaboration and communication.
- Manage demand and patient expectations.
- Introduce new services in the market.
- Decrease follow-up loopholes.
Microsoft for healthcare is the route to success for healthcare organizations. From improved patient care and experience to unified workflows, organizations can significantly transform and improvise their functioning for a better outcome. If you also wish to enhance the operational productivity of the organization, reach out to us. Let’s get on a call to discuss the right software for your organization.